Is zillah a word?Asked by: Theresa Nolan
Score: 4.5/5 (42 votes)
(in British India) any of the districts into which a province was divided for administrative purposes.View full answer
Secondly, Is Zillah a Scrabble word?
Yes, zillah is in the scrabble dictionary.
Also question is, How do you spell Zillah?.
- Phonetic spelling of zillah. zil-uh. zil-lah. z-il-lah. ...
- Meanings for zillah. A surname that is of Hebrew origin.
- Examples of in a sentence. “If Not Now, When? Finding a feminism for 2020”–Zillah Eisenstein via NYU Press. King's Way boys thumped by Zillah 90-68 in 1A title. ...
- Translations of zillah. Italian : Zilla. Russian : Зилла
In respect to this, What is the biblical meaning of Zillah?
In Biblical Names the meaning of the name Zillah is: Shadow, the tingling of the ear.
What does Pergunnah mean?
Pergunnah. pėr-gun′a, n. a sub-division of a zillah or district in India.
- Betzalel (Hebrew origin) meaning "in the shadow of God". ...
- Cethin (Celtic origin) meaning 'something resembling a shadow". ...
- Dell (Maltese origin) meaning "shadow". ...
- Erebus (Greek origin), meaning "deep darkness" or "shadow", can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.
j(u)-bal. Origin:Hebrew. Popularity:11713. Meaning:ram's horn.
Zeela name meaning in Urdu is "پاکیزہ". In English, Zeela name meaning is "Habitually Clean".
: an administrative district or division in India.
- Phonetic spelling of Adah. adah. AY-də AY-duh. ey-duh.
- Meanings for Adah.
- Examples of in a sentence.
- Translations of Adah. Korean : 아다 Russian : Ада Hindi : आदा French : ada. Portuguese : ada. Show more Translation.
Hebrew Baby Names Meaning:
In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Naamah is: pleasant.
A tehsil (Hindi pronunciation: [təɦsiːl], also known as tahsil, taluka, or taluk) is a local unit of administrative division in some countries of the Indian subcontinent that is usually translated to "township". ... Taluk or tehsil can be considered sub-districts in the Indian context.
Jabal is an Arabic surname or male given name, which means "mountain". Alternative spellings include Jabel, Jebal, and Jebel. With regard to persons, the name may refer to: Badawi al-Jabal (1905–1981), Syrian poet.
Meaning & History
Possibly means "to make low" in Hebrew. This is the name of two characters in Genesis in the Old Testament, the first being a descendant of Cain, and the second being a descendant of Seth and the father of Noah.
The name Jubal is primarily a male name of Hebrew origin that means Stream, Ram. Jubal (also Yuval or Yubal) is mentioned in the old testament in the Hebrew Bible, Genesis 4:21. He was the father of all who play the harp and flute.
Valentine is a masculine given name derived from the Roman family name Valentinus, which was derived from the Latin word valens, which means "strong and healthy." Valentine can be considered an English translation or adaptation of the names Valentinus or Valentinian. ... The usual feminine form of the name is Valentina.
Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness. It comes among the unique dark baby names.
- Araysh. The name 'Araysh' originated from the Urdu language, and it means 'overshadower' or 'shadower'.
- Betzalel. 'Betzalel' has a Hebrew origin, and it means 'in God's shadow'.
- Cethin. ...
- Devroop. ...
- Erebus. ...
- Itzal. ...
- Kage. ...
Jebal means Please in english and Juseyo means Give me something, please.
The Arabic word for mountain is pronounced jabal and written ﺟَﺒَﻞ.
There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Jabal in English is Mountain, and in Urdu we write it جبل. The other meanings are Pahar, Koh and Jabal. By form, the word Mountain is an noun. It is spelled as [moun-tn].
A subdistrict or sub-district is an administrative division that is generally smaller than a district.
Answer Expert Verified. Tehsildars are appointed after they qualify the civil services examination and are initially appointed as Nayab Tehsildars. They are also known as Executive Magistrates of the Tehsil Concerned. ... All sub divisions (tehsils) are under the charge of SDM.